Tuesday, September 25, 2012

M.A.C Rebel Lipstick Review + Swatch!

Today’s review is on one of M.A.C’s lipsticks called ‘Rebel’. It is part of their permanent collection and is really popular this spring. I went to the M.A.C counter looking for an awesome new lipstick that was bold and daring as I’m not a hardcore fan of lipstick, and the assistant pointed me straight to Rebel and made me try it on. At first I thought I looked weird, but after continuously looking at myself in the mirror I liked it more and more and just bought it. This lipstick would be perfect for autumn/fall but I’d definitely wear this all year round.

Now don’t freak out by the darkness of the lipstick in the picture (unless you’re into dark lipsticks haha). The lipstick isn’t that dark, it’s a little sheer and turns into a dark pink colour. This lipstick is a satin finish and glides on so nicely.
 
The formula is great. I love M.A.C lipsticks and think they are one of the best lipstick brands on the market alongside Illamasqua and Inglot. The lipstick for me will last a couple of hours if I don’t do anything.
 
What’s your favourite brand of lipstick? :)
 
Dannielle xo

1 comment:

  1. This shade would definitely be awesome for fall!

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete