Thursday, September 06, 2012

Nail of the Day: Rimmel London 'Misty Jade'


Finally another nail of the day! Today’s NOTD is Rimmel’s Misty Jade. Sadly I had to chop all my nails off today because they were starting to split and be all different shapes, so I’ve cut them down into a round shape (which I’m not overly fond of)
 
Spring has started this week here in Australia and it’s time for all the pastels. This color is amazing. I love the minty green color of it. It’s definitely my favourite color for this spring. I actually bought this about 6 months ago and wore it a lot, I haven’t worn it in a while I thought I’d give it another whirl.
 
Rimmel London I  Lasting Finish '045 Misty Jade'

I’m a huge fan of Rimmel’s nail polish ranges. They are such great quality and very affordable. Misty Jade is a shade from their I Lasting Finish range. I bought this nail polish on special for $4.95AUD at Priceline and thought it was a bargain. I bought a dupe of this a few weeks before but the formula wasn’t what I was looking for. The dupe was from Face of Australia, but I have put it in the bin since then.
 
Do you like Rimmel? What’s your favourite color? :)
 
Love you guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment